Teach violin with the popular Suzuki Violin School. The Suzuki Method of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Violin School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki violin teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
This Suzuki book is integral for Suzuki Violin Lessons. This revised edition of the Suzuki Violin School, Volume 4 features:
• Revised editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
• Additional exercises, some from Shinichi Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
• Text in English, French, German, and Spanish
• Musical notation guide • Fingerboard position. Titles: Lullaby (Tonalization) (Schubert)
• Lullaby (Tonalization) (Brahms)
• Concerto No. 2 in G Major, Op. 13, 3rd Movement (Seitz)
• Concerto No. 5 in D Major, Op. 22, 1st Movement (Seitz)
• Concerto No. 5 in D Major, Op. 22, 3rd Movement (Seitz)
• Concerto in A Minor, 1st Movement, Op. 3, No. 6 (Vivaldi/Nachez)
• Concerto in A Minor, 3rd Movement, Op. 3, No. 6 (Vivaldi/Nachez)
• Perpetual Motion, "Little Suite No. 6" (Bohm)
• Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043, 1st Movement, Violin II (Bach)
For a complete list of the most recent printings by AMPV number, go to alfred.com/suzuki. This title is available in SmartMusic. The International editions include an updated title page that designates the book as the International Edition. A Federation Festivals 2020-2024 selection.